CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jumbo dinner, Victor's dim sum all within 24 hours

04th April 2008
April is my dad's birthday month so as his sweet daugther i organise a dinner session for my whole family at clarke quay, the central. Intially we wanted to go Tung Lok @ The Central but in the end we settle for Jumbo @ Riverside point which was a few steps away from The Central. That day i reach earlier so i just walk around The Central alone as its my first time there since it was open. Sigh.. to my disappointment there was nothing much that interests me there, hehe i still prefer Orchard Road. After shopping , i meet up with my parents and brought them to walk around while waiting for my sisters to reach. Soon we reach Jumbo first and decided to go in first before the queue starts. Of coz my dad is happy but he didn't say anything touching. But i believe he is quite touch that we brought him out for dinner.

Here's some pictures of the food that we had.






05th April 2008
Its has been a long time since we had a foursome gathering. So on the next day morning, we arrange to meet up with the Tootsies' for a sumptuous dim sum breakfast @ Victor's Kitchen on Sunshine Place. Haha we ordered quite a lot of goodies and 5 cups of ice Teh si as i am really very very thirsty that day, all thanks to the HOT weather! And we only paid 48 dollars for such a sumptuous breakfast... find one day we should go there again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, how's the food at Jumbo?
Btw thanks for adding me to your blogroll :)

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Hi Belyl, the food in Jumbo is excellent. The quality of food served is really fresh. I like the crabs served there, its really big and juicy! You should give it a try one of these days! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll too ;)